- Fixes the crash on launch for 10.3.9 users. #1095
- Fixes the problem where you can't send messages after reconnecting to a server. #62
- Fixes SILC not showing room messages. #1064
- Introduces 'Auto join chat rooms on invite' as an option in the Behavior preferences. #688
- Adds the previously hidden 'Show Notices as Private Chat' preference an option in the Interface preferences.
- Fixes /amsg, /broadcast, /ame and /bract so that it uses the correct local user for each message sent.
- Fixes where non-alphanumeric nicknames weren't getting highlighted. #219
- The Get Info panel for a user (/whois) will now say "offline" if the user was not online.
- More support for receiving room notices and messages that are directed only to users with certain user modes (for example "PRIVMSG %#room :my notice"). #1117
- Allow the room part reason to contain colors and formatting.
- Allows @ in usernames for Jabber/XMPP connections. #1113
- No longer joins a non-existent channel when accidently having two spaces in the /join command. #792
- Make the title shorter for the highlight mention alert. This should make it fit in more Growl styles.
- Allow plugin commands to be used again for auto commands in connections during application launch. This mainly affected using the /msg command. #1039
- Adds the iTunes and Google plugins back. #1073
- Minor French localization changes. #1050
- Fix the Dutch localization.
- Adds a Norwegian localization. Translated by Kenneth Stevenson.
- Adds a Japanese localization. Translated by redgecko. #1085